Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Striping Tape Mani with New Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Gelly Hi-Shines!

I would like to say I am ready for Autumn, but Summer is my favourite time of year and this Summer has not been very wonderful for me. Seeing the leaves fall from the trees and the wind and rain battering my window is really not filling me joy, to be honest! But luckily my nail polish addiction is getting me through these tough season changing times. In fact, these pretty colours just might get me through this miserable weather, aren't they lovely?


I went out and brought three Barry M polishes from Superdrug because a 3 for 2 deal on Barry M coincided with the release of Barry M's 2014 Autumn/Winter Gelly Hi-Shine release! I'm sure this was not a coincidence and I snapped up my three favourite colours right away. As usual for Barry M Gelly Hi-Shines they have a great formula, almost one-coaters and so smooth and shiny!

I got home and painted my nails using all the colours as soon as I possibly could. I wasn't feeling very imaginative but I think this is quite an interesting colour combination. I used striping tape to create the pattern and it is a bit lopsided. I need some striping tape practice.

Nails Nail Art Striping Tape Barry M
The colours are Barry M - Chai, Mustard and Chilli

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10